Payment and Booking Policies
Delay, No-show, Rescheduling, Refund Policies
Our goal is to help you recover and prevent with positive and practical steps, and the first steps to reach this goal is to follow the instructions sent to you and Commit to the time of your session, which ensures that you get your full time, which leads to better results, and helps us to achieve this end for other clients.
The following policies have been developed to encourage you to Commit to the treatment sessions and to contribute to preserving the rights and efforts from you and due to the clinic.
Your recovery depends on you attending all appointments on time and following the instructions sent to you. With the exception of emergency and force majeure circumstances, if you need to reschedule, it is in your best interest to reschedule the missed appointment to a date as close to the rescheduled visit as possible, because your treatment plan was developed according to your temporary circumstances and medical condition and we do not want your recovery or progress to be delayed.
• You can complete the remaining time specified for your session, if you are 15 minutes or less late for your appointment and call the reception department or customer service at (0563052151) to inform them of your delay.
• If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment and do not contact the reception or customer service department, we reserve the right to consider the status of your appointment as a 'No Show'. Which means that the session is canceled and considered as a paid session.
If you schedule an appointment and do not show up for your appointment, or if you arrive more than 15 minutes later than the scheduled time and do not contact the reception or customer service department at (0563052151), we reserve the right to count it as a paid session from the group of sessions registered for you in the treatment program.
f you are not registered for sessions, a double no-show will put you on a waiting list and will not be registered until you pay the session fee.
We value emergency and necessary circumstances so you can cancel and reschedule a session, if you notify us by more than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment.
If you attempt to reschedule an appointment within 24 hours or less of your appointment, it is considered a late rescheduling and we reserve the right to count it as a paid session unless:
• Rescheduling at a later appointment that is available on the same day.
• your appointment was booked by another client.
• You have the right to cancel the service and get a refund if you do not start receiving it within 30 days from the date of payment and issuance of the invoice.
• You have the right to request a partial refund of the service amount (if the treatment sessions were not obtained) and it was not included in an offer or discount, within 30 days from the date of payment and issuance of the invoice, and the amount of due sessions that have been taken will be deducted from the total treatment sessions and a 10% cancellation fee will be deducted and the amount transferred from the remaining amount (the unused).
• If the sessions have offers and discounts, they are calculated at their original price before the offer and the amount of due sessions taken from the total treatment sessions and a 10% cancellation fee and transfer of the amount will be deducted from the remaining amount (the unused).
• The amount is refunded in cash and if you want to receive it by bank transfer, you can get it back within 14 working days.
You have to bring a personal ID (National ID, Iqama, Driver License, or Passport)
Wearing appropriate clothing for the consultation , which does not contravene public taste and is not revealing (above the knee) or descriptive.
Attendance 5-10 minutes before the session, and if you are 10 minutes late for the session, the appointment will be considered cancelled.
For appointment before 5pm you'll be park your car wither in (front building parking, park at the parallel street to the staff parking) and for appointment after 5pm you can park at rear staff parking.
Paid session consumption policy
We are keen to provide the best treatment services and our goal is to help you and other clients, and in order to preserve the rights of all, the following:
Paid sessions from 2 - 6 sessions consume a maximum of 30 days of purchase
7 - 12 sessions to be consumed as a maximum within 60 days of purchase
From 13 sessions or more, added 30 days to consume from the date of purchase for every 6 sessions
By booking or paying for any of our Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to all of the above policies, and we have the right to change any of our policies and notify our customers of the most important added changes within an appropriate period of our determination.